Tuition fees (including euro 16 for virtual stamp duties) amount to 4500 euro, whose payment will be split in two instalments:
- 1st instalment of euro 2,250.00 upon enrolment;
- 2nd instalment of euro 2,250.00 by 30 January 2017.
The programme foresees a total activity of 1,500 hours (including individual study), equivalent to 60 University Credits (CFU), as per Ministerial Decree 22/10/2004 no. 270, and allows obtaining the qualification of Second level Master’s Degree.
Tuition fees for auditors (including euro 16 for virtual stamp duties) are:
- euro 800.00 for module I;
- euro 400.00 for module II;
- euro 1,000.00 (each) for sub-modules C.I C.II and C.III.
Tuition fees must be paid by means of a bank transfer to the account of the University of Parma, whose details will be indicated in the message confirming the admission as auditor, within the required deadlines.
A copy of the bank transfer must be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com together with a copy of a valid ID document.